Rental Department Equipment List
Construction equipment, mowers and other yard care tools, party chairs, tables and tents - you can rent it all here.
Call our rental counter at 206-463-5000, extension 13 for pricing and availability, or fill out our contact form
We are your one stop for construction equipment rentals on Vashon. Our Rent 1 Rental Center has the equipment you need for all your construction site needs.
Iron & Oak 30 Ton Log Splitter
- Vertical or Horizontal operation
- Approx 16 seconds complete cycle
- Towable with 2” hitch ball
- Auto latch system for safe towing
- Heavy-duty wedge features five bolts per side
- Heavy-duty log cradle, fenders and engine mount
- Heavy-duty crank down wheel jack for easy moving
- Heavy-duty 4 bolt trailer hubs for towing
- Offset valve for better operator positions
- Tow cables included
- Heavy-duty 2" x 3" box tube tongue
Bobcat T190 Compact Track Loader
With its vertical lift, the K-Series T190 is ideal for lift and carry jobs and for loading trucks. Plus, it maneuvers easily when space is limited. Its standard narrow tracks are best for flotation on sand and turf. Other options include shock-absorbing ride control for a smoother ride, enclosed heated and air conditioned cab and the Power Bob-Tach™ system for easy attachment changes.
Bobcat S175 Skid Steer Loader
The S175 is the beginning of the vertical lift path line up. This machine is very maneuverable in tight areas, has ample auxiliary hydraulic flow to run the majority of attachments, and has excellent reach at the top of its lift cycle for loading trucks or pallet fork applications. Great all around visibility, plus easy maneuverability in tight areas and fast cycle times add to your productivity.
Barreto Steerable Heavy Duty Trencher
No other trencher on the market offers the steering capabilities of the new Barreto steerable trencher! Using the all-hydraulic power that makes Barreto the industry leader, the steerable trencher offers superb maneuverability and ease of operation.
This trencher features a direct hydraulic drive to the head shaft, eliminating the need for belts, chains and gears. This significantly decreases maintenance costs and significantly increases return on investment. The outboard support bearing is standard, protecting the auger shaft from bending due to impact.
This innovative steering system offers a 2-pump, 2-motor wheel drive. One hand easily operates both wheel controls for traveling to the job site. Zero-radius turning capability makes trenching sprinkler grids a breeze. Precise wheel control helps eliminate drifting when trenching on uneven terrain and hillsides. Long, arching curves are now possible with virtually no operator effort. With a faster forward drive speed, you save time getting around the job site.
Gehl 553 Telescopic Handler
Get everything you ever wanted in a telescopic handler with the Dynalift Series from Gehl. High Lift. Long Reach. Big Load Capacity. These machines can do it all. And with unmatched versatility, visibility and comfort, the Dynalift Series provides performance you can count on. A full line of easy-to-install attachments allow you to lift in the morning and load in the afternoon.
BC600XL Brush Chipper
Don't let the small size fool you. The BC600XL is a heavy duty disc-style chipper that can process material up to 6"/15 cm in diameter. A 27 hp/20 kW Kohler Command Pro engine and AutoFeed II® system maximize productivity. The bottom feed stop bar is strategically located to make it possible for the operator's leg to strike the bar and shut off the feed whether intentionally or automatically in an emergency situation.
Bobcat 331 Compact Excavator
A mainstay in the Bobcat compact excavator lineup, the 331 exceeds expectations with its smooth operations, fast cycle times and durable components. You are able to tow the lightweight 331 behind a one-ton truck, reach areas other machines couldn't even imagine and work circles around backhoe loaders on jobsites. It has the power you need to take on jobs ranging from footing and sewer lines to retaining walls and swimming pools. It also offers easy access to daily maintenance items and a quiet, fuel-efficient engine.
Genie® Z™-34/22 N Electric & Bi-Energy Lift
- 48V DC machine with diesel powered generator acting as 100 amp battery charger make it ideal for indoor and outdoor applications
- Maximum drive performance of 30% gradeability and 4.0 mph travel speed
- Motor controller eliminates the need for forward/reverse contactors or speed sensors reducing complexity and improving reliability of the drive system
- The direct electric, 48V drive system provides outstanding battery life
- 4 ft (1.2 m) jib features 139° working range
- Self-leveling platform features 180° powered horizontal rotation for precise positioning and easy operation
- Versatile 40 ft 6 in (12.52 m) working height, 22 ft 3 in (6.78 m) horizontal reach
- Compact 68 in (1.73 m) width
- Automatic hill braking and ramp braking
Dingo TX 427 Compact Utility Loader
- You're up and running in a flash with three easy-to-use controls. 1) The joystick loader control lets you curl, dump or float the bucket while simultaneously raising or lowering the loader arms - all with one hand. 2) With your other hand, you can grab the one-hand traction drive from any angle, for effortless control. 3) The third control, the auxiliary circuit control lever, which can be activiated while operating the traction drive, powers the attachments instantly.
- Low center of gravity and large footprint increase stability on side hills and provide smooth operation over rugged terrain; eliminates tire ruts and flat tires.
- 4-pump hydraulic system lets you simultaneously operate the loader, bucket, traction, and auxiliary drives for increased operator efficiency. This system directs hydraulic power precisely where you need it!
- Narrow enough so you can bring hydraulic power to tight areas; through doorways and gates previously accessible only by manual labor. Plus it provides zero radius turn capability for unmatched maneuverability.
- A 27 hp (20 kw) Kohler® engine provides the necessary power to drive any one of the multitude of Toro attachments available for the Dingo TX.
- Durable Kevlar reinforced tracks offer extended life, unlike competitive units with metal inserts. Open design of tracks offers self cleaning, preventing the collection of sand, rock, mud, and debris that could jam tracks.