Your Price $56.99
Item Number 25297
Mfg. Part Number 3004870-706
Purina® Amplify® High-Fat Horse Supplement helps hardworking horses maintain their weight with a concentrated source of calories that can be added to the daily ration. Horses with increased energy requirements can benefit from the high-calorie and easy-to-digest Amplify® formula – including competition horses, horses being prepped for sale, breeding stallions, and gestating and lactating mares. Supplement your horse’s diet with this high-fat, controlled-starch nugget when additional calories are needed to maintain body condition, performance and shine.
Features & Benefits
Endurance and body condition
30% fat from rice bran, flaxseed and vegetable oils provides extra calories and helps maintain stamina and body condition.
Fortified with protein, vitamins, and minerals, Amplify® supplement provides a balance of nutrients.
Amplify® supplement is highly palatable, with a controlled-starch, calorie-dense formula.
Shine and bloom
Our unique blend of fatty acids supports skin health and a shiny coat.
Including Vitamin E to help address the damaging effects of free radicals.
* Begin with 1 pound per day feeding rate; gradually increase by 0.5 pound/day every two days until the desired feeding rates are achieved.
* Maximum feeding rate for most horses should be 4 pounds of Amplify® High-Fat Supplement per day.
* Changes in feeding programs should be made gradually over a period of 10 to 14 days.
* Begin feeding 60 days prior to competition, sale, show or breeding season.
* Horses have varying acceptance of higher-fat diets and supplements, and as the fat level in the diet is increased, some horses may begin to show diminished intake. If that occurs, reduce the feeding rate or try blending Amplify® High-Fat Supplement with a small amount of sweet feed.
* If your horse is sensitive to dietary soluble carbohydrates, please consult with a veterinarian or nutritionist for a recommended diet.
* Adequate forage is necessary to maintain normal digestive function in the horse.
* Provide a minimum of 1 lb. per 100 lbs. body weight per day of hay or the equivalent in pasture.
* Prevent the rapid eating of any feedstuffs by the horse.
* Observe your horse’s condition daily and consult your veterinarian immediately if any problems arise.
* Amplify® High-Fat Supplement is to be used as a supplement. Amplify® High-Fat Supplement is not to be used as an ingredient in manufacturing feed.
Follow label directions. Feeding added selenium at levels in excess of 0.3 ppm in the total diet is prohibited. When fed as recommended, Amplify® High-Fat Supplement will provide no more than 0.3 ppm selenium to the total diet. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed as it may cause illness or death. This product was made in a feed manufacturing facility that does not handle or store products containing animal proteins prohibited in ruminant feed.