Your Price $34.49
Item Number 1101001206
Mfg. Part Number 3003482-224
Purina® Organic Layer Pellets or Crumbles with the Oyster Strong® System provide a balanced and complete diet with 16% protein for feeding organic laying hens. This product has been certified organic by the USDA. It is made with non-GMO ingredients that have been grown without the use of pesticides and fertilizers. Our layer feeds include the Oyster Strong® System, which is an exclusive blend of oyster shell and key vitamins and minerals, like vitamin D and manganese, ensuring a supply of calcium will be available at night when your hens are forming eggs.
Purina® Organic Layer Feed is available in pellets or crumbles. Pellets and crumbles include the same nutrition, so choosing between the two is a personal preference. Pellets are a great way to limit feed waste.
Purina® Organic Layer pellets and crumbles are available in a 35 lb. bag.
Features & Benefits
Rich in antioxidants
Supports immune health
Includes Oyster Strong® System
Large-particle calcium breaks down steadily, so calcium is available during the entire egg formation process
16% protein, 3.25% calcium
Maintains hen health and supports consistent egg production
Provides essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals
To help produce wholesome eggs and beautiful feathering
Rich in antioxidants
Supports immune and digestive health
1. Feed Purina® Organic Layer Pellets or Crumbles with the Oyster Strong® System as the sole ration to laying chickens after 18 weeks of age and throughout the laying cycle.
2. Purina® Organic Layer Pellets or Crumbles with the Oyster Strong® System is best fed one month before hens begin to lay, but not any earlier than 18 weeks of age.
3. Purina® Organic Layer with the Oyster Strong® System feed should only be fed to laying hens that are producing eggs.
4. Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water.
5. Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area free from rodents and insects. Never use moldy or insect-infested feed.
A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices. Actual results can vary depending upon feed intake, environmental conditions and the quality of management practices.